My Self






My name is Md Musa. I am 18 years old. I live in Akkelpur,Joypurhat. I am a student of B.SC Engineering. I read in European University. My school starts at 8 am and finishes at 1 p.m. I am studying English, Math, Social science, General science, Religion in the University. I go to versity on foot and return home by rickshaw. All the teachers of my school are very friendly and helpful. I love my school very much.
I live with my parents. I have one brother and one sister. They are students too. My father is a businessman. My mother is a housewife. On holidays, she cooks special dishes. She works at home. My hobby is marketing. I work in my garden in the afternoon. I enjoy cricket very much. During leisure I read novels , story books an watch T.V. I always help the poor. I teach the illiterate when I go to my village home during holidays.

Comments